....an older vehicle?

I advertise magnum harnesses in the Modern Moparts section. I have been working on a hemi harness for a gentlemen and a MAGNUM harness for someone to pilot.

I would like to give someone who is ready to do a MAGNUM swap the opportunity for a PCM and harness that I have made. The catch is I would like quick feedback about what needs to be changed and issues with it.

The harness is OBD I, and therefore besides headers and exhaust you probably wont be able to do any upgrades. This is more for a driver.

PM or reply to this thread with your intentions so I can see what would be the best application to pilot the harness.

There will be a small fee involved, to cover my small expenses I have wrapped up in the first one.

This is for a vehicle with a manual trans or auto w/o overdrive. Almost all of the sensors are on the harness. You will need a magnum engine, a high psi fuel pump, and a tranny that has the notch for crank sensor (or be willing to notch the bellhousing).

Justin

Interested in having you car wired? Drag car, street car, EFI swap? PM for details