A friend of mine sent me this response. He use to live in LaPlata and just moved to Florida. I emailed another mutual friend who still lives there but haven't heard back from him yet.

"I remember the car very well from the 7 inch tire days (before 1972) when it was run in C/SA around Capitol raceway in Millersville Md. . It was raced by a Sonny Freeman as a S/S car who used to run a 1959 348 Chevy and several 442 Olds stockers out of A.D. Anderson Olds in Baltimore and iy was one of the first Super stockers I checked as an IHRA official in tear down for a record when they set it at Colonial Beach, Va. when it was a 1/4 mile track back in around 1972 . It was the FIRST IHRA event I ever worked. It was legal and he got the record back when records meant something. The head tech guy (before Mike Baker...lol) at the race was "Lost" and I was his only help and I used my own tools for tear down. I do remember checking cars in tear down until around 2 AM that Saturday night. Back then IHRA sent the one guy to over see the points races (the track ran the race and scales, etc.) and he knew NOTHING about stock and Super Stock cars. I dont remmeber his name but he quit right after that race and went back to driving a truck for a living. IHRA then called me and I worked the up coming Bristol Tenn. race and the rest is history. I dont know where the car is today."

You could also try this site with your inquiry:

ClassRacer.com

Good luck!