Well it's finally happened to me...the car will not turn over. This is on my first try from dropping the rebuilt motor in. It ran fine at the dyno now nothing.

To clarify the car will not turn the starter over in start.

I can jump the starter at the relay, but it will not run. So I think I may hve multiple issues.

Here is what i have tested with a test light:

RELAY:

1. Yellow starter wire from IGN pulled off of relay terminal and lights when grounded so...signal from key into relay okay

2. With brown wire pulled off of relay and yellow wire reconnected the brown terminal lights when grounded so...signal through relay to tranny N/S switch okay

3. Jumper installed from positive battery stud to yellow terminal on relay and brown terminal grounded with test lamp to try and fire car only lights light. This may indicate a relay problem?

4. Same as above with brown N/S wire reconnected...no start.

Other tests:

In run the blue wire in Ballast resistor gave light when grounded.

In start the + terminal/brown wire on the coil lit when grounded

In run the light blue w/ yellow tracer wire in the 5 pin ECU plug lit when grounded.

When jumped the car will turn over, but not run which tells me that I may also not have spark too....

I checked grounds in the car and out and sanded a few down...the battery is a brand new die hard Gold Group 34 with over 700 CCA. I swapped to a JY relay I had laying around. I even swapped ECU's...no changes.

Before the motor was pulled tha car ran like crap, but it would start and run now I have NOTHING! To say I am frustrated is an understatement. It's probably a good thing none of you guys were driving around my house today because you proabbly would have gotten an outrageaous deal on a nice looking 71 FC7 Bee with a new motor and trans!

'73 GK6 Challenger Rallye - 340 4-Speed