Wow, this did bring a lot of responses. The way I see it is that, what makes "chevy guy" a "chevy guy" and a "ford guy" a "ford guy" is that they drive chevrolets and fords!

I really wasn't around when all of this came to be, and certainly wasn't around when they were new. Unless yall's cars are survivors capsulated in a barn somewhere for 40 years...none of your cars are "original".

And sure this 73 is going up a bit in value. But, I'm not real concerned with that right now. Honestly, it really won't ever be worth a lot. It's ALWAYS going to be eclipsed by mostly everything pre-72 when emissions didn't kill the motors.

I don't see how this is "hack". I stripped and sanded the paint to metal, removed EVERYTHING from the front end and painted it with bed-liner. I love how it looks. I also don't care if i get picked on for it. At the end of the day it still is a fast Mopar with a black engine bay. At the end of the day, it MY fast Mopar with a black engine bay.

When yall started doing this hobby, i bet non of you were even slightly interested in "correctness", I bet it was all about having a fast cool car.

So if ya don't have anything good to say, thats fine, say it anyways. Just don't expect me to care.