Hodge Restorations is a Very Professional & Reputable Shop. Le is a Very honest stand-up guy. He restored my 70 cuda & I'm 110% happy with the whole process. The car looks like glass top & Bottom. Tons of pics & phone calls through out the restoration, I also went to there shops many times through out process, he's never to busy to talk. The quality of work, Paint, fitment Mechanical, 100 % they perform are outstanding. No BS there they are upfront honest bunch of guys & there prices are cheaper$$$$ than the other mopar shops around and I couldn't find that kind of quality work done @ other shops. They don't half do anything they will do it right & let you see whets gone & whets going bad ,they keep you very aware of the whole process. Also there shop is very clean basically you could eat off the floor in that place spit shined floors, they have 2 buildings one for paint bodywork & one for final assembly every time I went there it was super clean very organized. My challenger is heading there next to be brought back to life. If your uncertain go check them out you will be amazed at the quality, and how slick they make those cars. !!!!! ! 100 %%% CLASS ACT.

Last edited by track pack; 03/29/10 10:46 AM.