I bought a set of 71 B-body shift rods from Brewers many years ago, and they were great to deal with.

HOWEVER...

Jamie has gone above and beyond the call of duty on more than one occasion for me.

Long story (kinda) short... lol
MANY years ago, I had a clutch issue that necessitated me pulling the trans out of my R/T. Since it was out, I contacted Jamie to see if I could have him look over it. I was a little rushed for time, as the clutch issue came at the worst possible time for me. Anyhoo, Jamie told me to stop by the shop on Sunday morning (I'm about 2 hours away). I get there, and he proceeds to pop the side cover off and give me an overall opinion of my trans' condition. Also while there, he proceeds to point out the common leak areas (while he's sealing them up for me) and he and his dad were absolutely GREAT to me. At the time, Jamie had just gotten the prototype aluminum 833 case done and left me check it out too. (yea this was THAT long ago...lol) Trans gets a clean bill of health, Jamie installs a new cover gasket and gives me new nuts for the shifter levers, since mine were pretty crappy. Trans is packed back up and I'm getting ready to leave. I ask Jamie what I owe him. His reply...."NOTHING. If I expected to any payment from you, I would have told you about it on the phone, before you drove all the way up here.. Word of mouth is my best advertisement"

This was on a SUNDAY. WHO does this on a SUNDAY?
Jamie also supplied a new gasket and sealed up any potential leak areas

And didn't ask for a penny.

That one instance sold me on Passon Performance, and I've been dealing with Jamie ever since. He's has been great with technical advice and parts (I broke a shift fork last year) and continues to impress me with his professionalism.

I've got nothing bad to say about Brewers...but Jamie will get my business for anything 833 related.