Quote:

Quote:

kurt said on NHRA its making 1176 HP... and hopes to get into the ,7,s soon,, didntthink super gas allowed turbos,,but i dont follow the smaller classes,,he bought the car off e bAG 2 years ago from a guy in nebraska for 15 grand,,,stripped it and threw the parts away he says,,,,guess he never heard E body parts are like gold,,,he got a provisional to go in to a points race with no points because he is "SOMEONE"

Figures Now does NHRA think they are going to get more people in the stands because a circle track racer is going to be participating in an index class? I don't think Nascar would give a Pro Stock racer special treatment if he/she wanted to participate in one race.

i agree,,and i think your correct,,NHRA is all about the money,,last year when Z MAX was built,,they said NO WAY to 4 WIDE fuel cars racing,,,pinks all out does it fills the grand stands,,and waa laa NHRA is now trying to partner up with pinks some how,,,and NHRA is racing 4 WIDE il be there next week to whitness it,,,,

1966 barracuda prostreeter super charged 340(SOLD)
1940 dodge coupe 241 hemi street rod
2014 ram express hemi 4x4 dailey driver
2015 cherokee
2013 R/T classic