Raul-Sorry I did not get to meet you. We did not spend a lot of time at the trailer. We were in the coach a lot and roaming around talking to folks. Come find me at Infineon, are you going to be in Fontana?

We did manage to go 10.899 at 154.66 and 10.942 at 154.30 and had a pair of .006 lites on the two passes we got down the track. To bad we could not get the event in. Worst part for me is the points, it will be a minimum number as I will not likely go back and run the new event. So I will get first round runner up points. Also the grade point I kinda needed as I will likely need it to get into the Infineon National in Super Comp. Rumor has it they will run the new event at the end of the year. Good news for some is they said they will reopen the event so there may be more cars that enter. I think we had 42 cars.

The only real bummer now is the broken front end. Not sure if we can get the fiberglass and paint fixed and looking good before the Mopars at the Strip deal. Will likely be in primer but are gonna try and get it done.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"