I know my kickdown band is the flex type, with a stock 2.9:1 lever. I adjusted the bands to the specs in my 1966 plymouth service manual. I did drill a bunch of holes out on the seperator plate to 3/16" Not real sure which ones go where, but did exactly as the directions show. I put a blockoff plug in the passage to the shift governer, and a restrictor in the passage to either the direct clutch or the forward clutch cant remember which, but did as the pictures and directions showed. I think it is a low band apply valve body, because it will compression brake in low when I let off the gas. I have the late style servo pistons, and the TF-3 kit had me put a spacer in the low/reverse piston to block the cushion spring. I also changed the large springs in one or both of the servos according to the directions. Its funny it only does this intermitantly, because I backed down my driveway and took off, and shited first to second then to third several times, and sometimes will work perfect, then sometimes will bind up. I am wondering if it might be a servo hanging up or something. It also has a low reverse drum out of a 62 pushbutton tranny because the old one had been too hot. Also wanted to note, when it does this if I shift back to low it comes out of it instantly, but when I shift up to second it will do it again. I cant remember, but I think it came out of it when I shifted to high also. Thanks again.....

Last edited by uponblocks; 05/23/08 05:17 PM.