Quote:

Any recommendations on a reputable Mopar shop in Wisconsin? The closest shop to me that I have found so far is Best Machine in Michigan.

Westech Auto in Silverlake, WI. They are about 15 minutes away from 'Da Grove. I used to go to a competitor who was closer to me but will never do that again. Out of respect, I wont state his name here because I don't know who frequents this site. If you are interested, PM me.

The guys at Westech will sit down with you and ASK what you want to have done and price range you want to STAY in. The other place thought it would be nice to do 'this and that' and SELL it to you before asking. I also went to Westech to fix the problems that had happened several times - I learned my lesson who I could trust.

I wont to get into the whole story here because for all I know, things may have changed. But the fact of the matter is, I found out about Westech from people I met at 'da Grove and they ALL highly recommended them.

And, Norm, the owner has been involved with mopars for atleast 30 years. Here's their website: westechauto.com

Just my