Quote:

I realize that I had posted this question in both forums. I didn't realize, until after I posted the question, that I was in the general and wanted to be in the question and answere forumn as I thought I would get a better response in that one. Im not trying to be a knucklehead . I know I made a mistake and wont let it happen again. Sorry if I offended anyone. Thanks for all the help!

Might I suggest the following:

1. Read more carefully the rules you agreed to when signing up here, especially in regards to decorum.

2. If you make a mistake (like double- or miss-posting), clean up after yourself where possible (like going back to the "wrong" board and using the edit/delete function).

3. If someone points out a mistake, try being polite, instead of lashing out at the one pointing out your error. For example, if the member you lash out at has been around here since before this version of the board was created, has more posts than anyone else on the entire board, and is considered by many other members [myself included] as friend, that would not be a clever introduction.

4. If you find yourself with evidence remaining of something that resembles what is described in #3 above, consider going back and editing the post in question. Perhaps remove ALL the original words and replace them with something like

"Gee, that was uncalled for. I don't know what I was thinking. Sorry, Jeff."

Down to just a blue car now.