Ok this is what I see.

-first the initial idea what I like more, for the starting-charging circuit:

-then both circuits fused using the ALTERNATOR wire ( white wire ):

what I don't like from the second diagram double fused option:
-Engine will remain feeded when you set the ign switch power to ACC. why would you need to keep engine parts ( such as alt, reg, field, choke, ECU if existant ) powered IF YOU JUST WANT TO LISTEN THE RADIO ( for example )

-Everything will be feeded by just one point inside the ign switch, and one wire, black coming from ign switch. Then you can splice both blue and black wires to share the load, but honestly doesn't need for that

-Why would you need to fuse the coil power at starting moment if it just work AT STARTING MOMENT ? rest of the time will just work the regular RUN circuit

-In fact the original painless diagram shows this wire/fuse to run directly to ballast, so then to coil, making the ballast bypass from starter relay ( optional ). This setup was built on lates 70s Mopars. For a while bypass from the starter relay didn't exist, the ign switch was who made it.

There are more options to use this white wire toward to engine parts, but will need to get inside the engine harness, modify it, use an extra cavity of bulkhead. Once again no need for that

With a Charger born in Chrysler assembly plant in Valencia, Venezuela