RapidRobert, I just bought the car a little over a week ago so I can't say when or why it started. Everything on the car is new. That doesn't mean it's connected or installed correctly though, right? The engine is missing and sputtering at higher rpm. We think it's starving for fuel. Even though everything was new, we've replaced the basics just to eliminate them. Spark plugs, cap, rotor, resister, fuel pump, fuel filter and thermostat (was leaking).

The timing has been set, carb adjusted. It's all helped but it's still not running right. Saturday, it decided to start stalling without warning. That's when I put a fuel filter and pump in. I used a see through filter and basically when it stalls, the filter is empty. Crack up the hose and the filter fills up again. So like I said, I want to start with the basics and work from there. With the vacuum diagrams that Dayclona sent, I can make sure it's all connected correctly and go from there. I know I can bypass the stuff but besides the way it runs, I want to have everything connected and functional anyhow.

The car:

'73 340 Challenger and then some.