Quote:

73-74 I don't like the bushings between the frame as mentioned. Makes swapping parts between b bodies a pain in the [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean].

No, nobody likes those bushings. However at least you can go either poly or aluminum bushings for the k-frame and the iso torsion bar x-member. And the iso t-bar x-member can be eliminated as well if you know how to weld and pick up a set of 72 and earlier torsion bars. In all honesty, the bushings in the k-frame are over exaggerated by the naysayers. Not that big of a deal. I don't like them but they don't kill the car either.

Quote:

That's why most enthusiasts of ford, mopar, and chevy recognize 71' as the end of the muscle car era.

But who really cares about that these days? Unless you're only interested in doing a stock resto it doesn't really matter. Guys like me doing restomods are going to make their cars what they want. Mine has absoloutely no emissions equipment, not even a charcoal can.

Quote:

Daytonaturbo. I love the stance of your car, what suspension set up/wheels,tyres are you running ?
cheers Doug

Thanks Doug. I'm running re-arched stock rear leafs and 275/60/15 tires, planning to go wider in the rear but same diameter.

Really there are only two things that bother me about the 73-74's. One being nobody even repros rear 1/4 patch panels for them. The other being 71-72 fenders aren't a bolt-on. If the older nose would bolt on and if the body line wouldn't have changed for 73, I honestly would seriously consider swapping to the 71-72 nose. Not because I dislike the 73-74 nose, more because after daily driving the car for 7 years spring-fall I'm getting a bit bored with the way it looks. Got a RR hood going on this summer and maybe a color change just to freshen things up.