hey guys/girls, i am going to pick up a 73 duster tommorow, and wanted all your opinions on it. it is a 73 340 auto car. the car is absolutly solid except for where the car was backed up in the ladies garage, the buildind was real close to the woods line and a little stream. so the whole car is completly rust free except for the rear end of the car. even the quarters are still almost perfect. the trunk floor is gone and it has a few holes on the back panel behind the bumper. so when i went to look at it, the gas tank was just laying on the ground.
hokked up a bottle of gas to the thermaquad(i think) and she fired right up.
the car is gold, but i plan on doing it over in tor-red. the interior is tan, so i am going to try to locate black interior.
i am almost positive that it is the original engine. the guy says that if is not, i can have my money back.
is 3,000 too much for a 73? or is it a deal?
i looked for a build sheet......all of them are gone, but the car still has the fender tag the is perfect.
the car does not have a 8 3/4, so would that mean that someone changed it?
i have a 71 340 4-speed roller at my house right now, so will the fenders, hood w/ dual hood scoops, grill fit on the 73?