I'm so very proud to be part of the drag racing family in general, and the PRP family in particular. What an awesome group of folks who give of their time and money to bring in gifts, food, and their company to give us a great day in this oh so long winter. And I'm so proud that we could do some good, with the donations to the Nikki Deniker memorial playground fund, and the family of Drake Simmons.

In the little race, Randy Biddle Jr carried both of his entries into the semifinals, with one being a bye into the final. He faced Ricky Baehr in the semis, Ricky won that one, and repeated the feat in the final.

In the big race, thanks to sponsor donations, we were able to pay $1000 to win, $350 runner up, $140 to the semis, and $60 to the quarters. Brian Cireddu and Randy Biddle Jr continued the Ohio onslaught by making it into the semis, with Brian taking on Mike Balaska, and Randy taking on Scotty Campbell. Mike took out Brian, and Randy took out Scotty. Much like the entire day's racing, the final was tight. The winning hit in the best of 3 went to Mike, .007 to a .009. He also took home a $50 gift card from PRP for being the PRP racer going the furthest in the race, and a 3 month trial membership to www.thisisbracketracing.com - Congratulations to Mike, Rick, and Randy!

In the 16 racer entry for the Bottom Bulb Extravaganza weekend entry, once again, Randy Biddle was in the final, and took out Jason Weaver to get the entry and $100 cash. Jason picked up $75, and semifinalists Jordan Haase and Marie Brewer picked up $30.

The Dean Racing Engines Bounty was more of a jinx for the racer with a bounty. In the first race, round 1, Mike Balaska couldn't hold off Brian Cireddu, second round, Brian couldn't hold off Randy Biddle, third round, Jason Weaver couldn't hold off Joey Pinskey, fourth round, Dave Poorman couldn't hold off Rick Baehr, and fifth round, Rich Penn couldn't hold off.... Randy Biddle! Big race, Lenny Davis couldn't hold off Jeff Hann, Brian Cireddu fell to Matt Obertanec, Markie Brewer to Dave Poorman. Barry Barnett finally broke the string and defended his bounty.

Once I get the pics uploaded, I 'll post some up along with the photobucket link. Thanks again to everyone for making this a great day.