Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

YOU GUYZ and your CH4B !

IF that intake is superior to most intakes out there ... THEN WHY didn't Eddy repop that intake AS-IS .. just like it was produced back in the 60's ?

Who on this thread stated that the CH4B is superior to anything but the stock intake? No one.

Because the design is very similar, it is reasonable to use the results from the DP4B test as a relative performance indicator for the CH4B. However, a stock manifold was not used in the test. Presuming the dyno was accurate in the test (big if) that would be, for a 383 b-body, about a 12.0 at 111 mph.

Edelbrock will make whatever they think they can make money on.

Who said it was the BESTest(or very near the top) ? .. not directly .. but it was inferred.

And JUST BECAUSE the RB intake does well ...does not mean the B engine one will also follow-suit.

And you suggest Eddy will make anything(no matter what the performance is) .. just to make money ? WrongO .... Vic is a smarter business-man than that. I have MET and TALKED to Vic ...when I was an NHRA sponsor.

I don't know, who? Your making the claim not me.

No point in arguing opninions on DP4B verses CH4B.

I too have spoken with Vic. Great guy. They make some great products and I am thankful that they continue to contribute to the sport. However, just like every other reputable business man I know, he is in the business to make a profit. If he believed that he could get an ROI better than other initiatives currently underway at Edelbrock, he would do it. If you think otherwise, your kidding yourself.