Quote:

Quote:

i had the same thing happen when i went to 1.7,s for my 572-13,s. mine hung over about the same amount too.i sent them back to jessel and they corrected them. they did it by pressing in new bearings to center the arms over the tips.they said you can not just move the old bearings around,you would have to use new bearings.they did this for no charge.

Seems the roller cage is'nt centered in the ex rockers that are causing the issues ,why do these have to go back to Jesels? , i can't see why the roller cage can't be moved over 1/4" with a drift in a vice? , already removed one roller cage on a spare i have. , am i missing something?

The springs will be getting oil through the spray bar oiling.

i dont know why,they did not tell me.i had mine at the machine shop and they were going to move the bearings over. so i called jessel to make sure that was ok,they said not to,and to send them back to them.i thought they said they needed to press in new bearings.they totally paid for everything.
i also use spray bar oiling.its on a street car.i think the spray bar helps keep the springs cool.i use k motion 950,s,they seem to be holding up well.

68 cuda formula S 588" bb 5sp
70 CUDA CONVERT 500" 5SP (SUBLIME)
70 CUDA CONVERT 500" 5SP (PLUMCRAZY):TOO MUCH HORSEPOWER, IS ALMOST ENOUGH!