Whats up fellas. Im sure im in the same boat as alot of yall. Very little $$ and I cant afford to make all the changes I neeed to so you make one change at a time. So you try to pick the right move when you do get some $. Like alot of street guys I want to see tens. So far my best is 11.49 @118mph with a 1.55 60ft. It's a 74 cuda with a basic 440, stock susp with 275 M/T street radials. 90/10's up front and clamped springs with snubber in rear. More info on motor. 446 with trw's, Indy Ez's stock port, Vict Int, 850 demon, Hughes solid flat 572/579 252/256 @50 cam, 3.91gears and TCI 3800 stall. Hooker Comp headers with 3' exhaust. I regret some things I've done and like some things as well. This spring I plan on making some more changes as i do every year. Just not sure whats next. Motor work, Susp upgrades, different Stall, head porting. Just cant afford to do it all yet. Am i running ok with what i got? seen guys with more run less and guys with less run faster. What would be my most benefecial move. Your is appreciated here.

Last edited by carolinacuda; 01/19/10 05:15 PM.