Quote:

I think calling it an EMBRASSMENT is a stretch.

That's the beauty of FAST , or any other clsss of racing , don't like the rules either start your own game and write your own rules so your car stays on top or take your ball and go home .

Well John, telling me to "Take my ball and go home" is a stretch too isn't it?

Obviously you don't agree with me, and that's fine, I'm sure others won't either, but that's how I feel. I've felt for a long time that the FAST rules need some refining (not drastic changes, maybe clearification would be a better term), there are a few areas that really don't give definate guidlines that can make it hard for a rookie to build a car without making an expensive directional choice.

The only rule I'd vote to really change would be the cars allowed in (or not) as I already explained above. As they are right now I don't think it's fair to all manufacturers regardless of who is on top or not, or how GM vehicles were ordered to get them produced, anyone who says a ZL1 Camero is NOT a factory racecar are only hiding behind their factory order sheets.

As you know I hope to race my car in a FAST event someday, heck it may never happen, but one things for sure, I'm not out to get any rules changed to benifit myself, it's not like I'll be besting the field with a 340 Duster no matter what the rules are.