Her driving ability, and her ability to generate interest for the owners, are 2 quite different things.

The reason she could do anything at all in Indy is very simple: she weighs 100 lbs. In a small car, that's a big deal (there aren't any male drivers even as small as 125 lbs. that I know of).

In a bigger car her advantage fades quite a bit, and her well-known tendency to complain, make mistakes and excuses, and demand special treatment will be less... tolerable. If she's smart she'll take the long contract for less money because when they find out that the public's interest fades after a few dozen hissy-fits and lots of DNF they're bought an expensive loser.
Don't you think there's someone out there pimping a younger, prettier girl, with bigger t*ts?

But, when has "feminism" been about anything more than transferring privilege from 1 sex to the other?

Equality as a demand used to mean "that's not fair - and it should stop".
Then it meant "that's not fair - and we want it too"
Now it means "that's not fair - and only women should get it".

Just my opinion: Nascar fans have the lowest degree of technical knowledge of any fan group I can think of.
Nascar "stores" do not sell any parts for any cars, let alone the cars that race.
Nascar has not had a car entered that was even remotely similar to something you can actually buy for 30 years.
Remember the famous comment "Whur kin Ah git me one-a-thim Ford Taurus 2 doors, with the V8 motor and rear-wheel drive"?

Boffin Emeritus