I have never seen a A66 Car with R/T badges from the factory. The R/T emblems were only around $6.00 back then. People used to put them on 318 cars all the time. I remember I used to go into the parts department @ Westborn C.P. in Dearborn and buy 66 Hemi fender emblems for $3.95 all day long. I used to put them on everything. And yes before it's time I used to say Yeah It's got a Hemi in it. All my A66 Cars had a J54 rally hood. They were built very early. I have never seen an A66 car with V8 Emblems. A ton of 318 cars did. There is a guy I sold back in 1986 An A66 B3 with white top and interior 340 Auto. All original unrestored. It had a 383 Auto someone stuffed in it. They never finished getting it running. It was A H.P. 383. It had low miles like 24,000. I am trying to find pics of it. I have a friend of mine who has a A66 ragtop he has had since 1981. 340 Auto. DY3 Cream. Black top and interior.Loaded. A/C. power top and disc brakes. Black top and interior. The car has rally dash w/tach. Sport hood. Both mirrors. Power top. I have pics of it all original. It was a Feb 70 I believe. It might have had the V8 Emblems. Trying to fire up the way back machine to remember.