I'll throw in some pics of my summer driver that should fall into the survivor category. 1969 Dodge Charger that was in the same family from new until about 2006.The fellow I got it from, bought it from that family and imported it into Canada from the US but never registered it.I got it in 2007,had it inspected, and started enjoying it all over Vancouver Island. I drive it alot in nice weather and get nothing but thumbs up and conversation everywhere. It's not in mint mint shape,but the(mostly all) original paint still shines, the matching numbers original drive train that's not rebuilt still purrs, and the original interior is still presentable. To pass inspection, the rotten single exhaust was replaced with duals, the bogging 2bbl replaced with an edelbrock 750, and for good measure, all the brakes and suspension redone. 15" rims replaced the 14"(previous to me).The car is a 383, 2bbl, auto, triple green, buddy seat car, looks like all original glass,too!It had about 54,000 on it when I got it,now over 57k and climbing.We just love it!( Oh ya, I kept all the original pieces(except rusty exh.pipe/muffler) removed...including the old brakes, susp. parts,intake,carb/air breather)
Mark

5648161-frontdredit.JPG (318 downloads)
Last edited by moopa; 12/05/09 01:27 PM.

2015 TorRed Challenger Hellcat,A8 2013 Plum Crazy Challenger SRT8,6 Spd 2013 Black Challenger R/T Classic,auto (2)72 Satellites, one on hold,one under resto on the rotisserie.