Hello everyone. I googled slowest bracket car and found yalls site. Cool site by the way. I see I have found some comp with slowrides. Slowride happens to be my dads name for 3 of his rides in footbrake. I just sold slowride #4 .74 nova it was the slowest of all 4 rides. 12:80 / 8.00. I know..... not that slow but here's where it gets good and slow. I'm from TEXAS and race at Houston raceway park and Lonestar racway park in sealy tx.. Lonestars a 1/8 mile IHRA track. Back in 2000 I was bored so took the 30 min drive to lonestar for a $1000 footbrake race. Driving my high powered 79 corolla 2 door hachback powered by a 4 cyl running on 3 cly . Plug wire was even missing. Lol. I got there late so I got 2 tech cards for practice. Lost first round to a good friend John Cox on both cards. Car blistard the timers with a 13.45 @ 42mph with 3.11 60ft (.021 rt.) I had a 13.00 on window. So second card I put a 13.50 on window and it ran 13.70. Not good. So I bought back an both cards and put a 14.50 on window and started going some rounds. I think fourth round I had bye but even amount of cars . The other car dials a 6.78 and runs dead on . I went .006 and 12 off to take win at 25mph. !!! Next round I get my dad and he knows I'm bagging but I know that he knows .lol So he spots me and plans on braking me out! He stomped brake same time as I did and I ran 1 off to his 1 under for a win at 36mph. I ended up getting down to 5 cars 2 were me!! Lost both in 1/4 ers . I ran it at baytown in import class ran 23.65......so I dialed 24.70. Won 2 weeks in row .