Quote:

Quote:

I know there are templates available for big block heads, but are there any for the small block? I want to do some porting on my 360 heads, but have never done it before.

I just found the set I used on my 360 "LA" series heads about 8 or 9 years ago & are MP P4876412 "Swirl Port Heads"

PM me if anyone wants a photocopy of the instructions & templates.

Man that was alot of work.

If your going to photocopy, use a color copier (in black/white mode). I've found that the imaging drum from a color copier is more accurate then a typical B/W copier. Also, a simple photocopy cannot be used as a working template. It needs to be rigid. I recommend a plain bond paper, encapsulated/laminated in 20 mil thickness. Do not use cardstock; it will only break apart.

I used this method 7-8 years ago with the BB templates and it works very well. I still have the original kit intact, and worked off the the repro's I made.
I don't sell these; they are/were DCC's propriety.

I bought the apparent LAST available SB "308" template kit, out of Texas, IIRC, late spring 2006. I decided not to use it for the 360 project I was doing, but lost the template kit! Actually I don't think I lost it, it just grew legs and walked away. It's gotta be around here somewhere

Just remember when photocoping, the imaging drum will stretch the final copy, so chose your copier carefully. Your water jackets will thank you.

Death or Glory...it's just another story.