I had some experience with Bob.. I met Bob at martin 06 at the pure stock/f.a.s.t. race, there where about eight a12s running and mine being the slowest 13.20s in the heat.. I went over and introduced my self and said man whats the secret all these six packs are running real good 12.70s to 20.s.. His reply was what are you running I told him the green a12 and he said that's a nice car I was going to check it out let's go.. This guy stopped what he was doing walked a couple hundred yards to my car asked questions and gave suggestions.. I heard so much about Bob he's a legend and here he is walking with me like he knew me for years.. Well with his tips we got the car running a tenth better that weekend. I proceeded to stay in touch with Bob and started talking about an engine for my car since I was hooked with drag racing now and wanted to go faster.. So Feb 07 an engine went in the works Bob would call weekly to update and just stay in touch. Normally his engines take about six month depending how busy he is but he got mine done in four because he wanted the car to be in martin..
Well I receive my new engine intake to pan we do the swap (no dyno time) run it for twenty minutes
change the oil take it around the block and man I hit it holy sh!!.. The guy knows how to make them run..

Bob is a true asset to this hobby and a good friend..

[image][/image]

Best ET [Email]11.76@116.45[/Email][/Email] 1.75 60FT

Last edited by greenmcode; 01/26/08 12:06 PM.

1969 A12 R.R. 11.61 117.96 F.A.S.T. STOCK STROKE..