There are a few guys that ive known have put storage tanks on their land and order a load of off road deisel and if your truck is liscened as a farm truck your ok. from those who were caught the DPS use a tail pipe swipe to see what your burning and then all hell breaks loose. 130/145 av gas was for the aircraft in the old days, some of the aircraft are still flying at shows and what not so there needs to be a fuel still available, 100ll at full rich setting is equivelnt to 130 octane, green av gas is unleaded and red av gas is 85 octane, green unleaded av gas is being phased out because the cost of changing aircraft engines to burn unleaded was to expensive, there are many aircraft engines that turn more than 2700rpms, there are hot rod aircraft engines and racing aircraft so the rpm limit of av gas ive never heard of. O2 sensors dont last with 100ll espically G.M. my 2000 f150 loved straight av gas and my 03hemi pick up loved av gas too,i guess some 02 sensors are more sensitive than others,mine lasted about a year and then the check engine light came on but hey when the fuel was free who wouldnt mind changing 02sensors now and then