from Super freak..I hope you don't mind me making a suggestion regarding the use of the fresh air respirator. Try to see if you can get some clear plastic you can put on so the blasting doesn't scratch the mask itself. I went through the same thing and it's a messy job and I am just getting ready to help my friend do his 69 RR with my blaster."

That's a good reminder, I ordered 25 peel 'n stick plastic covers for the lens to help keep it from getting damaged.Here's a pic of the unit I ordered

I like your exhaust fan...I'm thinking along the same lines...getting one from Princess Auto, but making a bit of a duct somehow, and out the bottom of the shop door.But, yeah what a mess...wondering how I'm gonna clean it all out of the car with out tipping it upside down!....Does this mean I need a rotisserie for Christmas???
Mark

2015 TorRed Challenger Hellcat,A8 2013 Plum Crazy Challenger SRT8,6 Spd 2013 Black Challenger R/T Classic,auto (2)72 Satellites, one on hold,one under resto on the rotisserie.