Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Eddy can only run 1 stage and is very sensitive. Nos can control 2 and seems to be easy to use and easy to keep files and just upload different setups.

The NOS launcher is the best controller, but high dollar. It depends on what all you want it to do and your budget. I recomend the Eddy for first timers because its simple. It will cut on a second stage, but will only do the first in progession. I don't like multi stages myself. I like to keep it simple and use one big hit and ramp it in. I leave with 30% and ramp it all in by the 60' while the suspension is still loaded.

Not entirely correct, the base "Launcher" costs around $400, same as an Edelbrock, but the NOS will control 2 kits, where as the Edelbrock controls 1. If you get the touch screen and some of the other goodies, the NOS can get expensive, but those are not required. The best bang for the buck, is the NOS "mini". same electronics as the "Launcher" just not as many things you can do with it, but it is a "straight line" progressive, same as the Edelbrock, plus it also controls 2 kits and only costs about $250.

Monte

I did not know you could get a base Launcher. I have never seen them advertised, just the whole deal for like $750.00.