Quite awhile ago I posted about Fred Englehart situation to warn everyone.His friend Bill Dewing took exception to the facts I presented and took on a campaign to discredit me and in the process made some unkind comments that referenced my son Curt's death that was very disturbing and uncalled for.With Fred E's recent indictments,only goes to prove my information that I posted to be correct.Fred E,himself was so appalled at his friend Bill Dewing comments that Fred E call me personally to apologise for Bill Dewing.Curt and I had some dealing with Fred E and our transaction was with out any problems,however many people I knew had issues.Now the entire story is out there for all to be informed as to the extent of Fred E's dealings and yet I see Bill Dewing still running of at the mouth on the General Section of Moparts.I post this not to create any drama,but feel that now I can feel good that I did speak out and what I said was correct and truthful and no matter what Bill Dewing has to say,his words are meaningless as is his character.As for Fred E,in our conversations,he told me that everyone he owed would get paid as long as he was alive and he was a man of his word.Since this is not second hand information,but one on one with Fred E and myself,I now understand that Fred E and Bill Dewing are of the same character.That's my opinion,I'll leave everyone make their own judgements.Case closed "IT'S CALLED KARMA" Happy everyone

Last edited by B G Racing; 11/22/09 06:56 PM.