Thank you! Yes, it is the original colors. It is triple black with the flourecent orange R/T stipes. The stripes practically "glow in the dark". It took me awhile to get used to them. However, they have grown on me now. I'm glad I was able to locate them. (with help from MoParts) It did have a repaint in the mid 70's and I was told by the previous owner tha the stripe wasn't available back then. Not sure about that?? The ends of the stripes were present inside the door and fenders when I took them off. I also found the build sheet that calls for them. The interior is one that you either love or hate. I personally love it. It is black with orange/red/black plad inserts. It goes well with the body colors. My brother thinks they need to go, he hates them. They will be staying! The shaker bubble is organisol, I had never heard of this paint until I posted an inquiry on MoParts. I love this paint, it has a sparkle to it that sets it off nicely. Can't wait to get that little 340 back in there and set the shaker back on it. Thanks for the encouragement. It motivates me to keep after it.

5562290-hood003.jpg (434 downloads)
Last edited by 340ShakerR/T; 10/23/09 02:12 PM.