Thanks for the input. I now have the Edelbrock Performer RPM, but would have to go to the Regular performer, I guess. I have the Eddy 750 on my current motor, but it is garbage..I just bought the date correct stock steel intake and have been told that it is equal to the Performer. I guess that was wrong. What does it run to have it machined to flow? Will a Holley Avenger 770 work? Will it bolt up to the stock intake? I didn't think so and I am not sure I can clear the hood w/ adapter. So all of these parts are available to purchase, i guess... I have no engine building experience and will submit your recommendations to the builder.

Thanks, I found some 915 heads local..

I love the QQ1 67 Charger. It matches my Coronet... In the for sale section is a 67 L code Charger with the 440 HP motor and all original stuff. I was going to buy it and swap my 440 w/ it, but the date code is a month off.

Thanks! Love this site! Was going to my car's first show tomorrow in Rockville, MD, but I am sure we are rained out.. Great show w/ all years and makes.. About 400 cars..