In response to the different opinions in Al’s Turd post, I wanted to express this because it really got me thinking. I agree with Al. There is a very large group on here who really know their stuff, mostly from experience and trial and error. Billy, Al, Wayne, Dram and OU8 immediately come to mind, but are only a handful of great racers, wrenchers and tuners that are part of UNLAWFUL. You are the guys that racers, like myself, look to for advice and guidance. So to all of you, please do not take personal any rebuttal another member makes. Racers have achieved great results, many by utilizing unconventional methods and two entirely different paths may have achieved the same result, be it good or bad.

In this day of the WEB, because without seeing facial expressions, tone of voice, etc., etc., one cannot really discern the context of the comment one gives while banging on a keyboard. When one types, they type to get an idea or thought across and sometimes some of that gets lost in the process. So PLEASE give one another the benefit of the doubt, take it all with a grain of salt, get clarification before flying off the deep end. I for one, and I am sure I speak for many of the new racers, would really hate to lose anymore great mentors due to pride, ego and mostly a misunderstanding.

Diego