I use the automath calculators on the wallace racing site. There is one where you can enter any time and it will tell you what your ideal time in the other catagories should be. My car was dead on last year (08). If I entered my 1/8 mile time what it said my 60 foot should be was right on as were the 330 time and MPH. My car was very consistant. One particualr day my quickest time was 7.50 my slowest time was 7.52. I made it to the finals and red lite.

For this past summer I changed to a fiberglass front end and shaved about 75 pounds. I also added bars from the firewall to the front frame to stiffen up the front in hopes to get better weight transfer.

Now to this summer (09. On one day my 60ft times were all over the place, 1.59 to 1.72 my quickest time is 7.39 slowest time 7.52 but my MPH is pretty consistant at 93 MPH +-.4 MPH.

It is a 74 Duster, 6 point roll bar, leaf spring rear, with a 8 3/4 w/pinion snubber. 4.88 gears, 727 reverse valve body, 383 engine, frame connectors installed too.

My question; is the problem in the rear suspension? And would caltracs be the way to go? Why did changeing to a fiberglass front end and adding the bars to stiffen up the front make it inconsistant? any input would be real helpful.

Thanks,
Pete