Ok, i've realized i can not weld, either that, or the welder i bought isn't doing the job, i need help from any welders out there, i'm in a storage unit doing this, the only outlet is a 110, so thats limiting me to a wire feed flux, most migs are 220, i'm working with a roof "skin" that i've cut, but it seems the welder is too hot for this thin metal, i'll confess, its a low buck Chicago wire feed from Harbor Freight, am i trying to do the impossible, or will this welder work, it has high/low & on/off switch, & a knob for the feed, any an all help would be appreciated. The pix will give an idea what i'm up against. Am i going to need a Mig to do this job, i already have the skin from a donor roof cut & mocked up, seems like all this cutting went super smooth, but the welding is turning out to be a PITA.

75 Duster, 451 10.87 @ 123.58 NA 97 Z28 6sp., 12.01 @ 115 on a 100 shot 71 Swinger. 360 magnum. 12.58 @ 105 78 cutlass, 469 BBC. 12.70 @ 108 on street tires. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2kqNmMfheU