Thank's guy's, you don't know how much I appreciate the kudo's, I ended up going 3 round's to get to the final 6 car's in 10.0 oh and went 7 round's in super pro, ended up missing my shift point and lost to one of the toughest competeter's in the series, had some of the best run's the car has ever done on a consistant basis, solidly in the 10.00-10.06 all weekend, and Saturday was a day to remember Ran a new best of 9.975,,9.984,,9.989 trying to qualify for the shoot out, got in the lower end of the ladder and had to do some pedaling at the line,,truely the best weekend of racing in my life,,,and a big big thank's to Chad Bittle for the help while in round robin and to Brian Spring for the awesome job of pulling me in to the water box and when to come out of the water box, to Steelhead for the good time's and laugh's and to the rest that waved and rooted me on and showed support.

Light travels faster than the speed of sound,,,this is why some people seem bright untill you hear them speak.