Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

This post got me thinking too.Will it ever end? Restoration related,not really

Dan, yeah but since the merge of the two forums I'm going to play the card that Tom gave us, remember it's not the "Mopart Restoration Forum" but the "Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum" so shouldn't A12 subjects be okay?

MikeR

Guess not!!

Yeah I saw that Jim and it got me a little I was thinking that we would be given just a little flex or wiggle for how long the A12 Restoration Forum was around and then merged with the 1-year old Moparts Restoration Forum, but I guess I was wrong More hand writing on the wall IMO. I think the members that were active on the long running A12 Forum (not just A12 owners) have provided more restoration, technique and technical information than they have taken or asked for. I was hoping there would be a little longer leniency period in the A12 post subjects, especially when you read the new forum title “Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum” and how the merge came about. It’s not the first time I’ve been wrong. Maybe it’s best if they just got rid of the “& A12 Forum” and be done with it, I’m sure there would be a lot of very happy members.

MikeR