Quote:

I am trying to get a pair of 16 plug hemi heads but need to know more info before i go ahead and buy them.

1.What all do you need to run a 16 plug hemi? (Heads, valve covers, distributor, dual coils, dual ignition boxes, etc.)

Talk to or PM Hemifred. He would know about this stuff and he may even have most of it. There are all different options for the heads, but this of course is not the cheapest venture. Despite making some people on here start screaming, you may want to go with an Indy Legend head kit as they can mill them for the second plugs. It may be easier to put together that way. Another option is the aluminum Direct Connection D-5 heads. They've been out of production for years and are both scarce and expensive to get, not counting the D-5 rocker setup. Like I said, contact Hemifred about it since he probably has the stuff. As for tech info, contact Bob George. He can tell you anything you want....

2.Are any of these items available to purchase through vendors?

3.Are certain 16 plug heads worth more than others?

In addition anything you have on the history of the 16 plug hemis would be great!

Thanks,
Steve

Maund Motorworks--supplier of high performance Mopar engines--specializing in B, RB, and Hemi. www.maundmotorworks.com