1965 Coronet.. 1980 Mirada....

Welcome 1970 Coronet 440.

Street/Strip 500+ Cubic Inches
Pump Gas.. Scotty Brown Hydraulic Roller..
727 Trans...Iron Works Rear Suspension..
C - Orange... White Interior...

I was at Modern Cylinder Head a few weeks ago dropping off my damaged -1, and started talking to Jeffs' best cylinder head guy John (ChaChi). I've know ChaChi for about 5 years and knew he was a real good guy. He mentioned he had a Coronet that needs a new owner. He had just did most of the body work and it was a real solid B-Body. Since I am a complete tool when it comes to body work I dragged Jack Irons over to look at the car. ChaChi showed off his mad body work skills with his own 1970 Coronet 500 that he just finished. To say the least Jack was way impressed with ChaChi's work. I didn't understand a thing they were talking about... dutchman panels, and rolling this, cutting that, welding here and there, primer shrinking, hanging, patching....so on and on. Regardless, Jack said I needed to snatch that car up quick.
I went to ChaChi's lastnight and we made a deal for the car. He is actually finishing the little body work that is left over and is going to get it into primer for me. What a guy!

The car is missing nothing but the Engine and Trans. Every nut and bolt has been tagged and bagged. All the trim, interior, dash... everything is there. I have alot of work todo but I'm up for the finished product. A Street/Strip car that can run and look killer. Drive it to the track, make some runs and drive it home.

We'll call this chapter in the book of life...

Chapter 14..... " Going Back to when it was fun "

Check it out.