Quote:

Jim Lusk wrote;

Quote:

I have made my own in the past, but the outers are hard to get. Nobody seems to want to let on who the supplier is. Does anybody here know?

Somebody out there has a source???

Yes, I'm sure somebody does. What I did after Wheel Vintiques blew me off was to go to Western Chrome/Wheel, also here in Fresno. they had quoted me something around $80/wheel to change the outers to 15x10. I couldn't quite come up with that for four wheels so I asked if they would sell me the outers so that I could build my own. They were more than happy to do that, BUT they didn't have any in stock and couldn't just get four, SO they called Wheel Vintiques (apparently the WV guys learned the wheel business at Western) and they were willing to sell Western the four outers. The guy at Western told me I could have them for $35/each, which means he probably paid around $20/each and you can figure what WV likely paid for them.

That's why nobody wants to let loose of the info. These things ARE cheap by the pallet. Whoever sells them by the pallet doesn't advertise anywhere I have found either.