Sorry we had a few Tornados deside to visit tonight and the Hydro Power has been out since 7:30 and just came back on at 11:30.

Yes I have a few pictures of the Car from the "C" plant. Anyone that belonged to the National Hemi Owners in the beginning would know this car. It was owned by National Director Lennie Wilson. I do not know if he is still involved with Mopars or even owns the car anymore.Last time I saw the car, it was at the Nation Hemi Owners Meet in Syracuse New York in the summer of 1990 when Mccannix and I went with his 1971 Hemi Cuda to the show. I will try to find the pictures I have of the GTX. What I remember is it had a Rectangular Belvedere Badge on the front fenders just before the wheel wells. I believe if I remember correctly the car had the 426 badge like the 1967 B Bodies in the same position as the 66-67s, just before the door line on the front fender. The GTX badging is just in front of the rear wheel wells just like all the rest.The GTX of Wilson's looked all original including paint.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY