I liked the 2 "half start" attempts they did when trying to start the engine for the "first time" (ya, right)....turn the key to get the starter to kick, then shut it down as if it wouldn't start. Seriously stupid made up things like that should be stopped. Don't treat the audience like idiots.

Quote:

I posted a rant on this months ago as well as other members. Its lame because the builders are a bunch of JaggHoffs! They spent money on (accepted for free rather) roller valvetrain, new crank, new eddy heads and got a whopping 410hp. They also got cheap Hedman shorty headers but proceeded to re engineer them to fit saying something on the lines of: "Drop in headers for this mopar would have to be custom made and that is around $1100 so we are gonna modify these" I get so pissed watching chevy 350 guys attempting something other than a chevy 350 cuz they really screw it up. For the record- The Edelbrock Performer RPM package utilizes a chevy grind hyd flat tappet cam than NO ONE ever buys. With this cam the motor will make around 450hp. Those idiots step up to a roller but one that is specd for a 225 slant motor.

69 Road Runner 383/auto/N96 71 Demon 340/4 spd Would like to find a rust free Cuda body.