Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I have a 6 pack bee that is a radio delete car that had an am/8 track with 4 chrysler speekers installed when new. My uncle purchased it new and the radio and speekers had already been installed. The fender has been replaced long ago and my uncle has passed away. My question is did a radio delete car come with a fender with a hole and a rubber plug or a fender without a hole. THANKS for our help!

See ya
Mark

Mark, don't let any of these comments upset you. It is commonly called "radio delete" when there is no radio ordered for the car. It has been and always will be called "radio delete". There is no antenna hole in the front fender if a radio was not ordered. There would be a textured plastic "block-off" trim panel in the dash and a very thin black cardboard blockoff taped with wide black masking tape to the underneath of the dash to cover the center speaker grill opening. This is to keep the light from shining up through the dash. I believe the only way to tell for sure that it was ordered without a radio on a Lynch Road car is if you have the broadcast sheet or the dealer's bill of sale from when the car was purchased? If you can show that the 8-track was a dealer installed item when new, I'd leave it in...unless it's a 4 speed coupe.

Agreed! My car is "Radio Delete" I can't believe people still bring this crap up. There are three people in the hobby that don't call it radio delete and their all on this forum! (they really need to get a life)!
KID

I do it mostly because it's funny to see how far up your butt your panties get whenever it's mentioned ...