OK
My father-In-Law has been restoring a very nice pro street Duster. He is a old School Chevy guy, that I converted to Mopar Power since I married his Daughter. LOL.
Anyways Here is the current setup
Chassis is a 72 Plymouth Duster all steel except glass deck lid. Car has been tubed for 14x32 slicks but he currently runs old School M/T Sportsman Pro tires Like 19x32 IIRC. It has 8 3/4 4.10 sure grip with Moesr axles. 10 Point roll cage, race seats etc.
The engine is a stock 71 440 block bored .030 and uses a Keith Black Hyper pistons, IIRc like a 237 part number which is suppose to be about 10:1 with his stock Iron heads. Im thinking they are 452's which have been home ported, with large valves. It has Isky adjustable rockers, and a Comp Solid flat tappet with dur in the 270's at 50 and around .570ish lift. Converter is a GER (yea I know) 4500, which has been proven to be a decent piece actually. It has a M1 intake 4500 series and uses a adapter for a 850 DP holley carb. 6AL MSD ignition, I rewired the car and installed a ARC Switch panel, put all electronics on relays etc.
Before He picked the car up off my buddy, it had a 4.88 gear (maybe 4.56) and a 8896 dominator. All else the same, it ran 7.40-7.30 range in the 8th mile. Not to bad IMO.
Anyways
He has spent some money cosmetic wise on the car, having it painted, all new wheels, new interior, recovered seats, new carpet, head liner, door panels etc. New headers the list goes on and on. It really is a nice looking car.
I have been on his case for a few months now about upgrading the cylinder heads.
I have run about every head out there in between stock, and CNC ported Indy's. The Edelbrocks would enable him to reuse about everything. Rocker gear, intake headers, which are tight fitting new Ceramic Coated Headman Hustlers he dropped about $900 for. So in any case he would shat a brick if we got him some heads and he couldn't reuse these. I will look closer at fittement issue's etc.
So It looks like the Indy EZ's would be first choice. Then maybe the Victors if, and only if we can make the headers work without major mods.
I know He wont spring for a set of CNC ported heads.
So If we picked up a set of Indy EZ's, maybe picked up a Intake, like the Victor or Indy and opened the as cast heads up to max wedge ports, and If I done some bowl work/ blending. I have done my fair share of port work, so i dont consider my self a Novice.
Im thinking the engine is making in the neighborhood of 450-475 hp right now. I would be totally shocked given the increase in compression, and head flow if this thing didnt make over or right at 600hp. Is this a out of line estimate?
This should push the Duster well into the 6's no sweat, and be a fairly reliable combo that doesn't need to spin to the moon, and require race by race maintenance.
Here is what I want to do.
I want to get the car lined out have all the parts on hand to do the swap at the Mopar Southern Classics this October at Mountain Park Motorplex.

[color:"red"]65 Hemi Belvedere coming soon [/color]
[color:"#00FF00"]557" Indy engine 1.07 60ft 144mph in the 8th 2100 lbs package [/color]