The car being basicly stock for the most part I dont feel it will 60 ft all that well. I figure a mid 8 would possibly be like a high 11 or low 12 in the 1/4. With no frame ties, no big tire combo or heavy launch, I'm just not expecting alot from all this. This car has never been to a track as of right now. But I do feel that a 27.5 inch diameter tire with a 4 spd and 410's I might could get all of 3rd and some of 4th in a 660 track. I have a race car, I'm just playing with parts I aquired more for curiosity more than performance.

I wouldnt think the car had 7's in it with a stock drive train. I do have a set of 354's I could throw in the rear, but the way my leaf springs are working with the car now, it seems the front end stays up and the rear stays planted fairly good.

I do intend on putting a drive shaft loop on, but no serious tires, frame tieing, long studs and and all that goes with it. I even plan on leaving the front sway bar hooked up. I have actually never tried a bottom end tq car before and just doing little things to it to see the limits. I plan on driving the car to the track, make some fun runs and driving back home.