Did they narrow yours so the wheels didn't stick out? leadsled001 on the HAMB told me to use 4wd s-10 steel wheels, 6" wide ones, with a 7/16 spacer behind them. The wheel tucks them in nice, but it tucks them in to far and the tie rod end rubs the wheel,hence the use of the spacer. 46mopar on the HAMB has a set on his dodge and they work nicely. I thought about getting custom backspaced wheels with double boltpattern but I'm on a tight budget and barterd some parts for the s-10 wheels. When I got the car it had a newer gm master cylinder and booster bolted up on the firewall and it was tilted upwards. It also seemed down to far. My buddy tried talking me into putting it under the floor but I didn't want to deal with trying to fill it underneath the car. I'm using the master cylinder and booster plus the pedal setup out of the LeBaron. Since the firewall has a slope to it, I'm going to cut along the sides and the bottom where the booster will bolt to the firewall and tilt it in so the assembly will be level. I have a 1/8" piece of steel cut out to match the bolt pattern of the booster to help stiffen up the firewall. I'll box the works in then to finish it up. I'm open to ideas or other suggestions if anyone has them. This is my first major build like this. A buddy of mine is helping me out with some of this stuff and this is what we brainstormed to do it this way. later shawn