Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

For my money tti's are the best out there,my #7 tube touchs ever so slightly on the driverside torsion bar,but thats from launching it so hard at the track,no big deal still worth all the money i spent..and still look great after 3 seasons

for the money nothing should hit. Close only counnts in horseshoes and handgrandes.
My $109 headers fit w/o a dent or a dimple.

Ya,and they probably hit every pothole,bump,or speed bump and have all kinds on dings and dents..while tti's sit nice and high hitting nothing and still looking new after 3 years,bet yours are all rusted..pay $109.00 4 times or $650.00 once and never need another header again..

nope never drag and I can use ALL of my exhaust studs. My last cheap set looked good after 3 years. I strip them and paint them w/ high temp grill paint. They don't hit JACK. For all the hype TTi are...just hype. They only way I'd shell out $700 for a set of headers if it was for some fancy race car..That's it. They offer no increase in horse power, and I had a set in my 340 swinger they were nickle plated and after 3 years they looked like any other header.
If you want to drop that kind of cash on headers fine, I'll use it on other parts.

[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/pui5j.jpg[/IMG]
Coming soon!!!!