Quote:

More likely than not(from the sounds of what you have up your sleeve)a 1 7/8 header, of which several makes and models are available on shelves, will be more than capable of handling your needs down the road. I know i wouldnt want a set of full 2 inch headers on my 9 sec 3350 pound a body. But might perhaps like something with longer primaries, however. I went from 3 inch street collectors to 3.5 race collectors several years ago, and cant honestly say i saw squat from the change, on my 422 motor.

thats good to know, i realise now that i kind of missed to point out that i will make more boost on the bigger shortblock that will come, i just want to limmit myself on this stockblock and stock forged crank build to give it some kind of chance of surviving for avile..
1 7/8" would probably be alot easier to package also,just altile sad that i cant realy get them stainless in that size i can make 1 3/4" and 2" stainless,and im pretty sure 1 3/4" would be alitle small for the bigger motor to come