Wow Six! What a flood of great memories just one picture brings. If I had any photos from those times, they'd be at my parents place, and probably be of pretty poor quality, but I'll ask my mom, ya just never know! Jeez, I recall sometimes there would be over forty Super Stocks just for a regular weekend program at Maple Grove, which, in spring and fall, ran on Sunday. I went to a division race once where they had 150 !! Lemme see now, in addition to Ron and Kennys B-bodys the was Joe Daughity's (I know I spelled it wrong, sorry Joe) red and yellow "Tight Nuts" 63 Plymouth. Ken Montgomery's 65 Hemi car, Sheldon Snyder's blue 64 Plymouth (his in-laws ran a SS/E Chevelle). Then there was Al Corda's steel nosed, Max Wedge 64 Plymouth ragtop that ran in SS/FA. Then, if the track tossed a little money around, even more cars would be in the mix, like Vern Rowley's "Mr Speed" SS/B, and the Pink Panther 64 Plymouth out of Jersey (THAT car was hard to miss, AND it's still around, running NSS !! ). RICK

P.S. Hey there Bigdad, saw you run at Denton last Saturday. Your car drew a lot of positive buzz from the crowd.

Last edited by Dago Red; 05/23/08 12:59 PM.