I have had both on my bench at the same time. They are very similar but ave a few differances.

The RHS has a slightly better intake port while the EQ has a slightly better exhaust.

The rhs has more room to port but I doubt any one would use more than the EQ any how.

The RHS head looks like it would flow a little better on the wet flow bench, the area behind the valve guide came up to a point instead of the flat area behind it like the factory head and the EQ. The pushrod pinch also had a slightly better radius to it.

The Valve job looked better on the RHS, the seat came all the way to the edge of the valve 1.92 and the EQ could have had a 1.88 valve in it, that is easily fixed though. The EQ had a better exhaust port and real nice radiused seat.

In a mild combo you wouldn't notice much differance in the two and a full boogy ported deal would be about the same, but someone trying to make max power with a unported head would be a little better off with the RHS but they are really more similar than they are different. The RHS is best Than the EQ than Stock but the EQ is definately closer to the RHS than the stock mag

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!